- Sunflower Oil 1 tsp
- ‘Seriously Hot’ Chili Paste 1 level tsp
- (½ tsp if you prefer milder flavours!)
- Fresh Lime 1, juice & zest
- Shoyu Soya Sauce 2 tbsp
- Pork 350g, cut into strips
- Medium Spinach Noodles Approx 175g
- Coconut Milk 2 tbsp
- Onion 1, cut into thin wedges
- Yellow Pepper 1, cut into strips
- Cashew Nuts 30g, split
- Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves 200g, washed and trimmed
- Mix the oil, chilli paste, soya sauce and lime.
- Stir the Pork into the mixture and set aside for at least half an hour. Whilst the meat is marinating, soak the noodles in a large bowl of boiling hot water.
- Heat the wok, add the pork and marinade to it with the coconut milk and onion.
- Stir fry for about 4 minutes and then add the remaining ingredients. (Drain the noodles if you haven’t already done so.)
- Stir fry for a couple of minutes and then serve the stir fry on the bed of noodles or fold the noodles into the pork and then serve.