- Green & Black Maya Gold Chocolate 175g (6 oz), cut into pieces
- Butter 150g / 5oz, cut into cubes
- Golden Caster Sugar 150g / 5oz
- Plain Flour 65g (2½ oz)
- Organic medium eggs 4 (or 3 large)
- Icing sugar to dust
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl over bubbling water on the stove.
- Once it is soft add the butter and sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Take the bowl off the heat. Grease 6 ramekins and preheat the oven to 200c / 400f / Gas mark 6.
- Fold the flour into the mixture. Beat the eggs and then fold them into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into the ramekins and place them on a baking sheet. Bake for 14 minutes.
- Place the ramekins onto saucers and dust generously with icing sugar and serve whilst hot. Under the sponge will be a dark, orangey chocolate sauce - a very rich dessert!