- Medium Baking Potatoes 4, scrubbed
- Olive Oil 4 tbsp
- Spiced Sea Salt to season
Tip: You may want to crush the spiced sea salt in a mortar and pestal first.
- Cut the potatoes in half, lenghtways and par boil for 5 minutes. Drain and cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 400 F / Gas mark 6. Cut the potatoes into wedges and toss in 2 tbsp of the oil and cook for 12 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and thread onto oiled skewers. Brush with the remaining oil and season generously with the spiced salt.
- Grill on the barbecue for 12 -15 minutes turning frequently. Serve warm