- Sunflower Oil 2 tbsp
- Onion 1, diced
- Double Cream 90ml (3 fl oz)
- Smoked Salmon 150g (5 oz)
- Black Pepper to season
- Fresh Lemon 2, cut into quarters
- Fresh Chervil or Dill 4 sprigs
- Fry the onion in the oil until starting to brown, add the cream and then blitz in a food processor until fairly smooth.
- Return the sauce to the saucepan and simmer whilst you cook the pasta.
- Add the smoked salmon to the sauce with plenty of black pepper. Stir well and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Toss the sauce in the spaghetti and serve at once decorated with the fresh lemon and fresh herbs.