- Sunflower Oil 1 tsp
- Sesame Oil 1 tsp
- Fresh Green Chilli 1, finely sliced
- Ginger Paste 2 tsp
- Coconut Milk 3 tbsp
- Organic Chicken Breast fillets 350g, sliced into strips
- Thai Rice to accompany the dish
- Spring Onions 6, trimmed and chopped
- Fresh Coriander 3 tbsp, chopped
- Fresh Cucumber ¼, cut into 3cm strips
- Mix the oils, chilli, ginger and coconut milk and marinate the chicken strips in the mixture for an hour.
- Cook the Thai Rice according to instructions on the pack. About 7 minutes before the rice is cooked start the rest of the recipe.
- Heat a wok and stir fry the chicken for 4 minutes on a high heat and then add the spring onions. Cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the coriander and cucumber. Stir thoroughly and serve at once with Thai rice.